From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: RE: PSML fragment ID finds confusing
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:15:58 GMT

OK. If that was the case, it's indeed saying something wasn't quite
right in the JS2.0 code.

I am using jetspeed-2.1-dev. I build it myself from latest source code:

Refer to:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk
jetspeed-2
on http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/source-code.html

you need to get svn, maven and etc. to do that. Refer to the site for
more info.

---Yang

Please