From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: RE: PSML: VelocityTwoColumns2575 does not work
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:03:08 GMT
Your psml is fine. I plugged in demo portlets and 2575 worked OK. In my
last post, I suggested you try to make the fragment id different, did
you try that??  i.e. make:

<fragment id="mtf" type="layout"
<fragment id="anotherID" type="layout"

what I wondered was that you started with mtf with 5050 to begin with,
then changed to 2575.

---Yang

<security-constraints-ref>public-view</security-constraints-