From "Sie, Yang" <yang....@fmr.com>
Subject RE: PSML: VelocityTwoColumns2575 does not work
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:05:11 GMT

jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns2575 should work. That is what I
used in my page. Please refer to your
\Jetspeed\WEB-INF\apps\jetspeed-layouts\WEB-INF\portlet.xml for all
supported layouts

One thing that I can think of is that your layout fragment id. Change
that to something else when specify your new 2575 layout.

Also, the <value> attribute in the property should be coordinates of the
current layout, as in the following meaning the first row (row=0) and
second column (column=1)
<property name="row" value="0"/>
<property name="column" value="1"/>

No need to specify 'column' if you are using oneColumnLayout.

HTH.

---Yang