From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Build broken
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 02:21:34 GMT

On Dec 8, 2006, at 9:20 AM, David Sean Taylor wrote:

> David Jencks wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't know if we can install that at Apache
>>> Need to look into it, or Continuum might be a more Apache
>>> friendly choice
>> I don't know anything about any of these tools but..... Jason
>> Dillon is setting up build automation for geronimo using AntHill,
>> and the anthill people have given geronimo/apache a license more
>> or less identical to the attlassian jira/confluence license.  I
>> know Jason studied these tools quite a bit before choosing
>> anthill, so there might be some good reason to try it :-)
> Yes, I've heard a lot of good things about Anthill also.
> On what Apache server are you running Anthill?

Jason is running this on some "gbuild" machines owned by various
geronimo community members.  I think he's going to use it to automate
running the tck, and this is going to use a lot more bandwidth than
apache is likely to appreciate our using :-).

> If you could point me at the Apache server and location of the
> Anthill scripts so that I can have a look. Do you know if it is a
> nightly build, or does he have hooks into subversion?

You can see the anthill setup at:

     https://gbuild.org:9443

Username: guest
Password: gbuild

I'm not sure where the scripts are or how it is set up.... maybe
he'll put up some more docs soon.

Hope this helps...
thanks
david jencks