From "Tallamraju, Raman" <Raman.Tallamr...@FMR.COM>
Subject Spring-2.0 dependencies missing from remote repos
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:15:37 GMT
Hi All,

I just checked out the latest jetspeed code from SVN and when I try
build maven complains about not finding the spring-2.0 jar files. I
found these 2.0 jars (instead of the m4 jars being used previously) at:

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/springframework

I've manually copied them for now and that fixes the build, but you may
want to update your maven repote repository to match the maven project
dependencies soon.

Thanks,
Raman

PS: Here are the remote repos I use for my maven build:

maven.repo.remote = http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/,
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/, http://dist.codehaus.org/,
http://cvs.apache.org/repository