From "Tallamraju, Raman" <Raman.Tallamr...@FMR.COM>
Subject Response.sendRedirect not working in desktop pipeline
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:43:17 GMT
Hi All,

I've been playing with the latest desktop pipeline code (latest as of
11:50 am EST 12/07/06) and I've noticed that response.sendRedirect
doesn't work anymore. We were using this call to do context navigation
and portlet previews.

Now, when we try to do a sendRedirect() from our processAction() we see
the following error in the Dojo debug console:

DEBUG: PortletActionContentListener: http://www.google.com
FATAL exception raised: PortletActionContentListener notifyFailure type:
error error: XMLHttpTransport.watchInFlight Error: Permission denied to
call method XMLHttpRequest.open
DEBUG: XMLHttpTransport error callback failed: Error:
PortletActionContentListener notifyFailure type: error error:
XMLHttpTransport.watchInFlight Error: Permission denied to call method
XMLHttpRequest.open

Is this a bug with the desktop pipeline or are we doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Raman