From "Tallamraju, Raman" <Raman.Tallamr...@FMR.COM>
Subject Page edit + saves don't work
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 22:07:40 GMT
Hi All,

Nested layout seems to working fine now - thank you for checking in the
fix.

As a result of the checkins today though, the save actions don't seem to
be working in certain portlets. I can reproduce this in your demo
portlet selector. With the version I built yesterday, I was able to add
portlets and click go back to see the new portlets on my page. Today
this doesn't work.

We see this behavior with a couple of our portlets as well where the
save action used to work previously and doesn't work anymore (eg. Our
portlet selector & one of our modal popups with a portlet in it). Could
you please take a look at this?

Could you also let us know an ETA on when you guys are planning to
implement page edit functionality? We need this for portlet remove to
work.

Thanks,
Raman