From "Tallamraju, Raman" <Raman.Tallamr...@FMR.COM>
Subject Ajax pipeline broken?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:58:47 GMT
Hi All,

I've been monitoring the desktop pipeline (I know this is under
development and not complete) and when I built the latest jetspeed code
today to check out the changes, I found the desktop pipeline to be
broken. Digging in a little more, I see that the call to
http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/ajaxapi which usually returns the default
page psml in an XML format now returns:

<js>
    <status>failure</status>
    <action>getpage</action>
	<reason>$reason</reason>
    <id>unknown</id>
</js>

I'm wondering - if the ajax pipeline is broken? You probably know this
already - but thought I'd flag it anyways. The desktop pipeline was
showing all the demo portlets till a couple days ago (I believe Tuesday
is when I built latest code last).

Thanks,
Raman