From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: PHP bridge. Beginner.
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:48:55 GMT
Anna Bondarenko wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have just installed jetspeed-2. I want to use it for
> php-applications collected together. There is aalredy a php-demo
> portlet. As I see used php file (hosts/index.php) written directly in
> portlet.xml. So... I can put several instances php-portlet and all of
> them show the same php-script. What I need to do for placing
> different php-scripts in diferent instances of php portlet?
>
> Thnak you. Anna

Well, there isn't much documentation unfortunately
Im not a big user of this bridge myself, but I think we could use more
docs, so I created some
Unfortunately I seem to be locked out of the Bridges documentation
server, so I can't upload the documentation to Apache's server yet
Instead, I've temporarily put it here:

http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-2/bridges/php/getting-started.html
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-2/bridges/php/portlets.html
http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-2/bridges/php/demo.html

Not much, but its better than nothing (i hope!)