From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Re: RE: PSML fragment ID finds confusing
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi Yang,

Sorry to continue the same topic about PSML VelocityTwoColumns2575 pattern. You had given
me the modified PSML file. I saved it with different name, with completely different 'ids'
and executed inside Jetspeed-2. Sorry, but still I am getting 50%, 50% layout.

I think there is some problem with my Jetspeed-2 version. I had downloaded "Jetspeed2.0-MultiDb-install.jar"
file from the URL http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/download.html.

Is the same version you are working on?
You said that you are working on "2.1-dev". May I get that version. Please let me know the
UEL for its download.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks.
regards,