From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject PSML: VelocityTwoColumns2575 does not work
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

I want to develop a web page which has sections like leftleaf and body contents. Inside the
leftleaf I am going to display the Item tree structure. Whenever we click on the item, it
will display the details of that item inside the body contents section.

Here I want 25% width to be occupied by leftleaf and 75% width to be occupied by body contents.

So, I used "VelocityTwoColumns2575" as jetspeed layout.
But it always gives me 50%, 50%

I also tried to say:

<fragment id="100345" type="layout" name="jetspeed-layouts::VelocityTwoColumns">
      <property layout="OneColumn" name="row" value="1"/>
      <property layout="TwoColumns" name="sizes" value="25%,75%"/>

But it is also not working. Do you know how to divide the screen for 25%, 75% pattern?
Kindly send me the details of such PSML.

Thanks.
regards,

Anand