From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Internationalization in JS-2
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

How can I use internationalization feature in JS-2?
In the JS-2 feaures list, i.e. at http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/features.html, they
have specifically given that JS-2 gives complete support for internationalization. I searched
a lot but I did not find anything suitable about internationalization.

When I saw "demo" and "j2-admin" applications from JS-2, both of them use JSTL for internationalization.

My question is that do you know what is the standard way of implementing internationalization
in JS-2? Is there any  fall-back system exists for the internationalization in JS-2?

Thanks.
regards,

Anand