From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject Rendering STATIC contents in JS-2
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

We want to render a page having four portlets header, footer, left leaf and contents. Left
leaf and contents are the dynamic sections and we have already written portlets for the same.

We have problems in static contents i.e. header and footer. We have written header.jsp and
footer.jsp pages. How can I map these JSPs inside PSML file for the header and footer sections
without writing portlet classes for these two sections?

In JS-1, we had .xreg files to resolve the above problem, then what is the parallel file in
JS-2?

Thanks.
regards,

Anand