From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject How change name of Jetspeed application?
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

Presently I have installed JS-2 at the location c:\Jetspeed-2.0, its working fine. But in
the URL I say http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal.

Now I want URL not to use the word "Jetspeed". I want to change the web application name from
'Jetspeed' to 'portal'. If I rename the folder 'c:\Jetspeed-2.0\webapps\jetspeed' to 'c:\Jetspeed-2.0\webapps\portal'.
But it gave me lots of errors and did not deploy it at all.

Can somebody tell me how to rename the Jetspeed application name to something different?

Waiting for the reply.
regards,

Anand