From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal for war assembly reorganization
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:55:07 GMT
As a community user, I'd just like to add my two cents and say that I
am also a user that uses the "genapp" functionality (and I'm still on
m1).

If the genapp functionality and the documentation were in place, I'd
happily upgrade to maven 2 provided the build process was
straight-forward and thouroughly tested. I remember when I started
with jetspeed a year ago, I spent a lot of cycles just trying to get
it to build and I would prefer to not go through that again. :)

cheers,
aaron

On 11/18/06, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
> David Jencks,
>
> first of all, thanks very much for stepped up to help out with our current build mess
(which I think it really is).
> And I honestly hope your proposed solution is the way to go.
>
> That said, I can't yet give a +1 before two major issues are addressed which I'll point
out below.
> If however we can solve those (and I'm definitely willing to help out as far as I can),
I'm all for it.