From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Build errors
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:58:59 GMT
As far as I can tell the m2 build is broken.

I found that jetspeed-api/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/decoration/Decoration.java
was missing two interface methods:

    void setCurrentModeAction( String currentModeAction );
    void setCurrentStateAction( String currentStateAction );

And there is are errors in the serializer,

/home/phil/opensource/svnProjects/jetspeed-2/components/serializer/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/serializer/JetspeedSerializerApplication.java:[24,43]
package org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi does not exist

/home/phil/opensource/svnProjects/jetspeed-2/components/serializer/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/serializer/JetspeedSerializerApplication.java:[202,8]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class SpringJNDIStarter
location: class org.apache.jetspeed.serializer.JetspeedSerializerApplication

/home/phil/opensource/svnProjects/jetspeed-2/components/serializer/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/serializer/JetspeedSerializerApplication.java:[202,40]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class SpringJNDIStarter
location: class org.apache.jetspeed.serializer.JetspeedSerializerApplication

Apart from that I like the new page editing feature for ordering page links.
--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy