From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Choose a Portlet Entity to Edit
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:12:28 GMT
More testing revealed problems with the Portlet Application Manager in
/portal/ mode which also seem to be related to the ajax api. I see
that many things are getting ajaxized. The error message is "There was
a problem retrieving the xml data."

The progress with ajax is excellent and definitely compensates for
these minor bugs. Any way I'd be happy to help keep track of them. But
please give us some more heads up on where the changes are being made
and which portlets will be affected. IRC is cool but the mailing list
is a better way to communicate with people that are in separate time
zones.

Thank you,
--
Philip Donaghy