From Mark.Easpa...@Lazard.com
Subject Oracle error 1400
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:14:41 GMT
I am seeing this exception in my Weblogic jdbc log while attempting to deploy
jpetstore.war by placing it into the jetspeed/WEB-INF/deploy directory running
under Weblogic 8.1:

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("LDM_ADMIN"."PORTLET_ENTITY"."APP_NAME")

      at
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:125)

      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:305)

      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:272)

      at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:623)

      at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.java:181)

      at
org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTemplate.execute(PersistenceBrokerTemplate.java:167)

      at
org.springframework.orm.ojb.PersistenceBrokerTemplate.store(PersistenceBrokerTemplate.java:265)

      at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.PersistenceBrokerPortletEntityAccess.storePreferenceSet(PersistenceBrokerPortletEntityAccess.java:345)

      at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.PortletEntityImpl.store(PortletEntityImpl.java:253)

      at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.PortletEntityImpl.store(PortletEntityImpl.java:241)

      at
org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletentity.PersistenceBrokerPortletEntityAccess.storePortletEntity(PersistenceBrokerPortletEntityAccess.java:322)

Any insight into why this is happening and how I can fix it would be greatly
appreciated.

Mark