From "Gudiyella, Pavan" <PGudiye...@Tribune.com>
Subject Cross context portlet communication
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:05:06 GMT
Hi,

I have ported an existing Struts application to jetspeed portal.  I have a
need to do some portlet communication
between SEPARATE portlet applications.

What are the options to do communication between portlets residing on
SEPARATE portlet applications?
I read that PortletMessaging is only between portlets under the same portlet
application.
There is a posting which states, PortletEvent API to do cross context
communication between portlets.
I am not sure if this is supported in Jetspeed portal.  I am using Jetspeed
2.0.

Could you please suggest a good way to achieve this?

Thanks
Pavan