From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: set WindowState maximized by default?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:16:22 GMT
Gudiyella, Pavan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using jetspeed 2.0 version.  How to set WindowState to Maximized by
> default?
> I am setting in my doView method to maximize but it doesn't maximize.
>
> response.createRenderURL().setWindowState(WindowState.MAXIMIZED);
>
> Could someone let me know how this can be done?

You can't set the default window state for a portlet.
We once tried to build this feature into PSML, but I believe it was
never completed. Once you logout, all window state is lost

The line of code above (response.createRenderURL().setWindowState) has
no effect on your current window state. It simply creates a URL with a
link back to the server to change your window state to maximized.