From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we use Hibernate with JetSpeed-2?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:57:35 GMT
I have not, but of course you can.  You can use any persistence
framework you like.

Try writing a custom hello world portlet and deploying that in a
portlet app to jetspeed first.  When you've got that working, start
adding your hibernate stuff.

Without any error logs I don't think many people will be able to help you...