From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: BUG: Portal Site Manager (NullPointerException)
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:13:17 GMT
Michael Boss wrote:
> The "Portal Site Detail" by "Portal Site Browser" does not work for me in
> this revision:
> Failed to load portlet
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.site.SiteDetailsPortlet:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanFactory
> .(Ljava/io/InputStream;)V
See:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-588
and
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PB-50

I fixed this problem almost 2 weeks ago in portals-bridges-framework and upgraded Jetspeed-2
2.1-dev to use it:
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=451041

So, for this, you need version 1.0.1-dev which should be automatically picked up after updating.

Maybe you use an old/modified jetspeed.properties file or have overridden this property in
your $USER_HOME/build.properties?

Ate