From <anand.kulka...@e-zest.net>
Subject JetSpeed-2 with Hibernate NOT WORKING
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

I am working on JetSpeed-2 with hibernate. The database is MySQL. I have also configured the
Hibernate xmls files and the data objects. I wrote Hibernate client code inside the Portlet
class.

But when I invoke the portlet using .psml file, it gives me the following error:

Cannot create Portlet instance com.cone.portlets.Simplest for Portlet Application simplest

Also, on the command prompt of thr concole, I found the is :

[org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl] WARN: No running tx found

I am not getting what exactly the error. Can somebody help us here?

regards,

Anand