From "Ruben Fragoso" <ruben.frag...@tap.pt>
Subject RE: How works SSOWebContentPortlet?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:03:01 GMT
I have worked with a modified version of that portlet,you can call it
something like SSOIframePortlet

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Boss [mailto:baron.muenhausen@googlemail.com]
Sent: sábado, 30 de Setembro de 2006 01:02
To: jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org
Subject: How works SSOWebContentPortlet?

Hi All,

How works SSOWebContentPortlet?
I was registered on www.nytimes.com site and I try by means of this portlet
automatically to enter (log in) on a site. I tried also with other sites,
but nothing has turned out. Somebody worked with this portlet? Works it in
general?

Writes an error:
Portlet is Not Available: demo::SSOWebContentPortlet
Reason: org/apache/xerces/xni/parser/XMLDocumentFilter

Thank you
Michael

P.S. for example here are the properties of SSOWebContentPortlet:
sso.type: form.post
sso.form.Action: http://www.nytimes.com/auth/login
sso.form.Credential: PASSWORD
SRC: http://www.nytimes.com
sso.form.Args: Submit2=Log In;OP=;OQ=;is_continue=false
sso.form.Principal: USERID
SSO Principal: testuser
SSO Credential: testpassword