From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject cannot find symbol RESOURCES_DIRECTORY_NAME
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 09:42:48 GMT
I am getting this error when I run maven allSite. The java compiler
refers to JetspeedDesktopContextImpl. Yet the eclipse compiler does
not complain about any errors in JetspeedDesktopContextImpl. I did
notice that some of the members and methods were not public in
JetspeedDesktopContext. So I set them to public but I'm still getting
the error. I also tried to reference the member using
JetspeedDesktopContext.RESOURCES_DIRECTORY_NAME. No luck.

I tried to narrow it down by running "maven -o site pdf" in
components/portal but no solution so far.

Help!
--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy