From "Michael Boss" <baron.muenhau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple different config of the same portlet
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:02:31 GMT
 How many instances of the same portal it is possible to make?
 Whether there are restrictions on quantity of instances?

To edit PSML in any case it is necessary, without a difference I want many
instances for the
same portlet or each time the same portlet to deploy.
Therefore I'll make many instances for the same portlet.

Many thanks Aaron :)