From "Aaron Evans" <aaronmev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple different config of the same portlet
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:45:27 GMT
There are a few of ways to accomplish this.

Firstly, you can have multiple portlet entries in your portlet.xml
that all use the same Portlet Class but have different init-param
and/or preference values.

Secondly, if all of your portlets config was via preferences, then you
could have a single entry in your portlet.xml but do the preference
configuration in PSML pages.

HTH,
aaron