From "Michael Boss" <baron.muenhau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple different config of the same portlet
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:36:05 GMT
> I think what you could do is make PSML pages that are
> editable by the admin, and viewable but not editable by all other
> roles.
I dont absolutely know how it to make.

In a Jetspeed2-Portal is a "Portlet Application Manager" (Admin >>
Jetspeed Administrative Portlets >> Portlet Application Manager) which
allows to chosen portlet with "Portlet Entity Browser" to add an new
entity. What means entity in this case? Is meant an instance of a
portlet?