From "Michael Boss" <baron.muenhau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple different config of the same portlet
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:48:31 GMT
In have a portlet like IFRAME-portlet. Portal-Administrator creates it
and configures
each instance of portlet, i.e. a quantity od instances of the same Portlet
can be infinite. I want to set the preferences for each instance through
some administrative interface. I don't want users to be able to change the
preferences. And the user has an opportunity these instances to use.

If I am not mistaken, the first way (multiple portlet entries in portlet.xml)
it to make it will not turn out. And the second I not absolutely know as.
–°ould you me help and give me pair examples?

Many thanks