From Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] new committer
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:30:12 GMT
El dom, 02-07-2006 a las 14:02 -0700, David Le Strat escribió:
> +1.
>
> ________________________David Le Strat
> Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com

Welcome to portals, Steve, and sorry for the delay. If you read the FAQ
in http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#newcommitter , you need to fill in
and fax/send a CLA. Once the CLA is acknowledged by the secretary I'll
request your account to infrastructure.

I am accidentally blocked from subversion right now, so I can't see if
your CLA has been received yet, but I hope this will change soon.

Regards,
Santiago

--
VP and Chair, Apache Portals (http://portals.apache.org)