From "Brice Lambi" <bricela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed 2 with LDAP
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:12:18 GMT
What do I need to do to populate the roles, groups and permissions?  The
sample ldif file in the ldap doc only adds one admin user.  I've tried
cloning what is in the default jetspeed install by making a admin, user and
manager role.  This didn't seem to work for me.  There are a couple of docs
that give tutorials on how to set up the Apache DS, but it looks like that
server has been down for some time.

How does the role name need to be configured?  In the jetspeed.schema file
distributed with the source, a jetspeed-role requires a uid.  Is the uid the
name of the role?  I would be happy to document this process once I get this
all figured out.

Thanks,
Brice