From david zhuang <davidz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Questions : how to make one portlet processAction() get called before others
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 00:41:44 GMT
Hi,
  I am developing a portal site now, I encounter the following problem:
  One page has 2 portlet A and B.
  1. Portlet A will check whether this user is registered user and do auto login, show this
user's name.
  2. Portlet B will add this user's ID into some generated URL link.

  How can I always let portlet A function processAction() get called first and populate the
result to portlet B?

  Thanks for the help!
  -David