From "Jian Liao" <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Demo portlets not registered, SQL error
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 02:13:25 GMT
I encounter this problem, too. it seems that it is caused by a incomplete
feature which is used to support customer portlet mode and window state. The
work around is that comment out the following line in
$SRC_ROOT/applications/demo/src/webapp/WEB-INF/portlet.xml:

<custom-portlet-mode>
    <name>print</name>
    <description>a Custom Print Mode</description>
</custom-portlet-mode>

thanks,
- Jian Liao