From Jacek Wiƛlicki <jacek.wisli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: servlet portlet communication via JetSpeed
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 11:31:57 GMT
Wiadomosc od hamid bani z 2006-05-14 13:09 brzmiala:

> Dear Jacek
>
>  I am actually looking for a mechanism to use JetSpeed mechanism to help me
> give my servlet an object produced by my portlet !
>
> Is it possible that the portal help me ?
Yes, use:
<RenderRequest>.getPortletSession().setAttribute(<String attrName>,
<Object attrValue>, PortletSession.APPLICATION_SCOPE);
or:
((HttpSession)<PortletSession yourPortletSession>).setAttribute(<String
attrName>, <Object attrValue>);

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki