From vara prasad <varaprasad_das...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Changing the mode of other portlets by calling the process action of one portlet
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 14:55:44 GMT
Hi group!
  this is vara
  i am new to jetspeed2 Enterprise portal
  Actually My project calculator which tells the customer handset finance details before purchasing
handset.

  In order to that :
  I wrote 2 entity beans.
  and 1 session beans.
  one test servlet.

  if i call my servlet,it immediately enters in business logic method
  and do all calculations which i have to give few values in servlet (front-end)and remaining
few values which comes from database with the help of entity beans.
  and finally result will be displayed on servlet.

  my project looks like:
  servlet--->business method--->session bean(business method)---->entity bean--->Mysql.

  my 2 entity beans will create two tables in Mysql database.
  i inserted few dummy values to do business calculation.
  if i deploy my project 2 tables will create in mysql database.
  if i run my servlet all the calcualtion we can c on servlet.

  now i have to portlet application using jetspeet2
  how i can start with this current project.
  what i have to do.
  again i am giving my project structure.
  commitmentcalc
                 ---    Test Calculator servlet
                  ---- x.ejb
                    ----y.ejb
                     ----z.session bean

  x.ejb ----y.ejb will create 2 tables x and y in mysql database
  z.session beans contains business logic.

  its urgent !
  anybody  help
  thanks vara.

  Piyush Kumar Nahata <piyushkumarn@virtusa.com> wrote:

Hi All,
Is there a way where I can change the porlet modes of all other
portlets in the page to EDIT mode by calling the process action of one
portlet ?

Please help !!!
Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,