From hamid bani <hamid...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: servlet portlet communication via JetSpeed
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 11:09:32 GMT
Dear Jacek

 I am actually looking for a mechanism to use JetSpeed mechanism to help me
give my servlet an object produced by my portlet !

Is it possible that the portal help me ?

tnx alot!

Jacek Wi�licki <jacek.wislicki@gmail.com> wrote: Wiadomosc od hamid bani z 2006-05-14
09:39 brzmiala:

> Is it possible for a portlet to put an object in its application scope session and then

>   a servlet get that object throgh ite session ?
>
>   Assume that the portlet and the servlet are in the same War file !
Use APPLICATION_SCOPE or cast a PortletSession object to HttpSession.

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com