From hamid bani <hamid...@yahoo.com>
Subject Response pipeline ! huh?
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 13:12:35 GMT
Hi
  I'm new to JetSpeed2!
  Its request pipeline mechanism seems great but I wonder why there isn't the same mechanism
for response generated by a portlet.
  Sometimes you need to transform the output of a portlet to another mark up
  just like wml ,... .

  Suppose we have a pipeline which can transform the output to various markups!
  (That is a great idea,isn't it?)
  I want to transform the portlet output markup which contains XForms to HTML+ JavaScript
.Does any body know a good mechanism for this transformation ?