From chandra sekhar <leo12_cha...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to deploy war/ear file
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 17:48:43 GMT
Hi Group,
  I am using Jetspeed-2 (source) with Apache Tomcat 5.5.17. I have a WAR/EAR of an application.
I am wondering how i can deploy that war/ear in to Jetspeed. Is it enough to just copy it
into the Tomcat/webapps/WEB-INF or do i need to first deploy it somewhere in the jetspeed_src
directory and then run "maven allClean allBuild" and then follow all the instructions again.
Please let me know how i will be able to run the war/ear as a portlet.

  Thank you,
  Chandra Shekar