From chandra sekhar <leo12_cha...@yahoo.com>
Subject jetspeed admin password
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 15:43:09 GMT
hi everyone,

  My http://localhost:8080/jetspeed is working. I tried to create a user, entering the details
in "User Registration" portlet fields of the portal home, but after i fill the details and
click on "Register Me" button it is giving me the following error on one system. I am just
wondering what is the default administrator user name and password for Jetspeed. How can i
create an administrator so that i want to be able to change the properties of the existing
portlets and create new portlets.

  Error :-
  [Failed to send forgotten password email to user with email address because Mail server
connection failed; nested exception is javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to
SMTP host: localhost, port: 25; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: connect]

  But when i configured Jetspeed on a different system its not throwing any errors as such
but after registration when i try to login entering the registered password and user name
then its redirecting me to page which shows the following error.
  Any suggestions please...

  Error:-
  HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

  message Access to the requested resource has been denied
  description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been
denied) has been forbidden.

  Thank you,
  bye

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.