From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: Maven 2 Build: Comments/Questions
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 20:44:51 GMT
Martin,

> yes, I have tried both profiles: full and min. With min all example
> portles have been installed.

I just tried this here... I used 'mvn -P tomcat,min' and only the
j2-admin.war file was deployed, (jetspeed-layouts.war is deployed
internally).

Did you test this with a clean tomcat install, (the M2 build does not
remove existing webapps on deploy)?

Are you forcing the 'full' configuration in your settings.xml like this:

<org.apache.jetspeed.env.deploy.type>full</org.apache.jetspeed.env.deploy.type>

?

The min configuration should be working, so I am curious about what is
going on in your area.

Note: if you pull the svn head, you will have to upgrade M2 to 2.0.4.

Randy