From "Sathish Kannan" <sathi...@virtusa.com>
Subject Is it posiible to refresh the portlet individulay
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:11:07 GMT

Looking at the source code for the example rss::RSS portlet, I

notice that the "minrefresh" preference is not used in the portlet
itself.

Nor does "minrefresh" appear in the HTML fragment that renders the RSS

portlet. So I fail to see how "minrefresh" is being used at all (in the

rss::RSS example portlet).

Is there any practical example that could show me exactly what to do to

create a self-refreshing portlet

Thanks in advance

Sathish

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.