From "Balaji Chandrasekaran" <cbal...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Refreshing portlets individually
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:12:23 GMT

To add on to wat I have said previously is there any API available in
jetspeed to individually refresh a portlet.

Regards,
Balaji Chandrasekaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Balaji Chandrasekaran [mailto:cbalaji@virtusa.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:07 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List; Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: RE: Refreshing portlets individually

Hi Keshavan,

Thanks for immediate responses. I'm novice reg. Jetspeed....It would be
better if you could elaborate on technical feasibility and steps for
doing the same.

I have 6 portlets displaying reports fetched from the database....my
requirement is to enable individual refreshing of portlets....like user
going to edit mode and setting the refresh interval for a particular
portlet..

Is there any practical example that could show me exactly what to do to
create a self-refreshing portlet? By way of example, perhaps a very
simple
portlet that reports the current time of day at the server?

Thanks once again.

Expecting your reply ....at earliest.

Regards,
Balaji Chandrasekaran