From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [vote] propose a new committer - David Jencks
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:24:14 GMT
Randy Watler wrote:
> In case DST had already not voted for me: +1!
>
> Randy
Interesting. Yes, I did receive your +1 on IRC.
I was about to tell you that votes must be officially cast by each
individual on the developers mailing list, and that votes can not be
proxied by other voting participants. That said, Im not finding any
document which specifically says votes must be cast on the developers
list. So I think we can vote on IRC, or in person, but it would require
that we formally announce a meeting and that perhaps a majority of the
voters(committers) attend.

Anyway, its been well over 72 hours.
Looks like we have all +1s. (6).
Congratulations David, and welcome to the team!