From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: LDAP in Jetspeed-2.0
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 01:39:50 GMT
Sounds like building from source and setting it up as before (I use the
Jetspeed-2.0 and LDAP) will automatically enable the support for
encrypted passwords.

I expected some additional configuration but it seems there are no setup
differences between 2.0 and the current head.
I'll give a try

Thanks,
Roger