From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: default page for a role
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 03:07:48 GMT
Qaiser,

Next time, please use the user list instead of the dev list.

Yes, this is supported via the PSML resolution process using the
Profiler, Portal Site, and Page Manager components. Depending on which
profiling rules are active for the users in questions, one would place
different versions of the default page in the following PSML pages
folders:

/_role/roleX/default_page.psml  - users with roleX default page
/_user/userY/default_page.psml  - userY's default page
/_user/guest/default_page.psml  - unauthenticated user page
/default_page.psml              - default page

Note that you will need to use different profiling rules to achieve
these effects: 'user-role-fallback' should work.

HTH,

Randy