From Philip Mark Donaghy <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject End user documentation
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:14:10 GMT
I see that each portlet can have the portal mode 'help' specified yet
I don't see any global help that explains how to use the portlet from
a end user perspective. Has anyone started such a project. It would
make sense if this documentation was role based so that different
users can see only what they are authorized to see.

Page Editing
* Changing layout
* Changing decorators
* Arranging portlets
* Creating pages

Have I just missed something? As I write this I do see the page help
mode, but I will have to look around and find the source of which
seems to be scarce. All I see is the "Help for Jetspeed Multicolumn
Page Portlet" title. This is something that I would be interested in
patching.
--
Philip Donaghy
Skype: philipmarkdonaghy