From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed2 running on Geronimo [Was]Trouble building the Jetspeed2 Geronimo integration
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:19:29 GMT
On 1/27/06, Philip Mark DONAGHY <pmdgeronimo@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I have successfully installed Jetspeed on Geronimo thanks to David.
> Looking forward to looking at the security implementation.
>
> Philip Mark DONAGHY <pmdgeronimo@yahoo.fr> a écrit : From what I can see
> the builder is null because the plan is null. Because the planFile is of
> type application-1.0 and not deployment-1.0.
>
> I am also seeking a jetspeed-geronimo-2.1-dev.jar that I don't see in the
> patch.

If you are working on the latest patch(geronimo-jetspeed11.zip), this
dependency has been removed in
%Jetspeed_Src%/app-servers/geronimo/jetty-config/project.xml.
If it still does not work, try switch you maven 1.1-beta-2 to maven 1.0.2,
it should work at least for me.

Philip Mark DONAGHY <pmdgeronimo@yahoo.fr> a écrit : I have encountered a

--
thanks,