From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS2-444, JS2-472, JS2-473 and JS2-475
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:44:44 GMT
Hi dj,
I made a patch in attachment. This patch is trying to enable jacc
authorization in geronimo-tomcat.

In geronimo-jetty, the ApplicationPolicyConfigurationManager for portal web
app is always being created before AdditionalPolicyConfigurationGBean, so
everything is ok.

But in geronimo-tomcat, the sequence is reverse,
AdditionalPolicyConfigurationGBean is created before
ApplicationPolicyConfigurationManager for portal web app.The problem is
ApplicationPolicyConfigurationManager will clear the policy configuration
which created by AdditionalPolicyConfigurationGBean on geronimo-tomcat.

ps: I'll have a 10 days vacation for Chinese New Year, after that I will
keep help you on this.
Happy New Year (the Chinese one) !!!!!

cheers,

- Jian Liao