From James Liao <jian.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS2-444, JS2-472, JS2-473 and JS2-475
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:08:35 GMT
Hi randy,

Thanks for your response. I am helping on testing dj's integration these
weeks, but my last successfully build is at last friday. I merged the code
change from both DST and DJ this morning, then my j2 source code completely
unable to build :-(. I think this will happen some time or other as
integration become more and more complex. I hope j2 team would work closer
with dj to handler that.

thanks,
- Jian Liao