From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about FolderPermission
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 01:55:18 GMT
I'm not sure I understand how FolderPermission works yet, but I
wonder....

FolderPermission A = new FolderPermission("/-", "view");
FolderPermission B = new FolderPermission("/", "view");

should A.implies(B)?

I would expect so, but currently it doesn't.

If it should, I can see two ways to make it happen:

1. make B.folder == true.
2. make the condition when A is a recursive folder and B is not a folder

((that.cpath.length() >= this.cpath.length()) && that.cpath.startsWith
(this.cpath));

(i.e. length allowed to be equal).

Am I missing something?  Is one of these better than the other?

thanks
david jencks